An opportunity to enhance your offering and expand your relationships.
Aquilance supports successful wealth advisors who seek to enhance the range and quality of capabilities they can offer their ultra-high-net-worth clients. Employed singly or in any combination, our personal financial management and consolidated reporting services perfectly complement your investing and wealth planning capabilities. They simplify and organize your clients’ financial lives and provide clear, detailed reports to help you identify opportunities to expand your relationships and grow your practice.
We work with both RIAs and Advisors at the major Wealth Management firms, always in a spirit of partnership. You own your relationships. We serve as the force multiplier that helps you expand them.
The services we offer:
- Personal Bookkeeping and Billpay
- Entity and Partnership Accounting
- Consolidated Investment Performance Reporting
- ILIT Administration
- Medical Claims Processing
- Domestic Payroll Services
- Property & Casualty Insurance Review
- Family Office Consulting and Structuring
The clients we serve:
- Fortune 500 C-suite Executives
- Successful Entrepreneurs
- Major League Athletes
- Headlining Entertainers
- Single/Multi-Family Offices
- Stewards of Generational Wealth
- Successful Investment Professionals
THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE
Clients receive many benefits from using a professional service to manage their bill payment and personal bookkeeping chores, including the following:
Some of the recent benefits we’ve provided to individual clients:
- $570,000 recovered through a partnership agreement review.
- $500,000 returned after a property casualty insurance review.
- $84,000 annual savings realized though proper trust filings.
- $340,000 realized through review of minority ownership agreement.
- $80 million in uninsured assets identified, including $30 million art collection.
- $64,000 fraudulent payment request intercepted and prevented.
While you enjoy volume-based, flat rate pricing across our three service levels; your clients will appreciate the distribution of risk and appropriate allocation of our resources to fit their needs. It’s a win-win.
Irrevocable Life Insurance (ILIT) adminstration
Medical claims processing
Non-resident property owners
Statement of assets
Aquilance (formerly My Accountant) was founded in 1987 by Bill Farren and Norb Janis to address the complex financial administration needs of UHNW families. We currently serve hundreds of Personal Bookkeeping and Billpay clients, handling about half a million transactions a year totaling more than half a billion dollars.
We can also offer Investment Performance Reporting for your clients’ held-away assets, and consolidated performance reporting across all their assets. These services help organize and simplify your clients’ financial lives while providing clear and detailed information to inform your planning discussions.
Our Entity and Partnership Accounting solutions expand beyond the personal to help your clients understand their entire financial picture, reported in a clear, concise manner. We understand the service expectations of UHNW families and have inspired confidence in generations of clients by paying close attention to the details and making sure that what needs to get done, gets done.
What do our customized reports look like?
Take a closer look at our attention to detail.
For more information, sample reports, or a free consultation to assess your needs, please call 800-648-5369, or email [email protected].